A full day tour will take you from learning some basics of wine and wine tasting, to visiting two local vineyards to meet the winemakers and sample their products, with a traditional Alentejo lunch included (with wine of course!). The typical day tour follows this schedule:
- Pick-up from your accommodation
- An introduction to Alentejo wine over a glass of fizz in one of the local beauty spots
- Tour and tasting at first vineyard
- Traditional lunch in a local restaurant or quinta
- Tour and tasting of second vineyard
- Drop-off back at your accommodation
Groups are between 4 and 10 people. The day will begin at 9am and finish between 5pm and 6pm (drop-off). All tours are conducted in English. The price for this tour is 75 euros per person (based on at least four people in the group).